The ACi was delighted to host this invitation-only event kindly sponsored by FRA.It took place on Thursday, 26th May 2022 at IET London, 2 Savoy Place, London WC2R 0BL.
The agenda items included;
- Whistleblowing – how Banks investigate Whistleblowing allegations.
- Conduct Investigations – what are they? and how are Banks organising and investigating these cases
- Recording Investigative Interviews – best practice in the when and how
- Investigations and Data Sharing – best practice when sharing with other Banks during investigations
- Crypto Investigations – how are Banks investigating these cases?
- Measuring investigations – measuring the effectiveness of investigations
- Centralising investigation teams –a panel discussion
Click here to view the agenda.
Our event featured:
- JP Morgan
- Standard Chartered
- Nat West
- Deutsche Bank
And many more.
This event was kindly sponsored by