Join the global community of corporate investigators.
At ACi we champion the role of corporate investigators. Our memberships program is designed to enable corporate investigators to share experience, learn from each other and to develop, as a community, best practice in corporate investigations. Our members can access on demand webinars with the latest industry insights, practitioner workshops, high-quality education, events and networking opportunities. We have a range of initiatives under development to help corporate investigators develop their careers and gain professional recognition.
The benefits of membership include:
- Join the first ever non-profit association exclusively dedicated to the global corporate investigations community.
- The opportunity to expand your professional network and enhance your profile.
- A platform to network with your peers.
- The opportunity to join virtual and live networking events.
- Speaking opportunities at ACi virtual and live events to share your expertise and build your profile.
- Exclusive discounts for ACi pay to attend events. These discounts include 10% off all ACi training courses and 20% off all ACi virtual and live conferences and symposiums. These discounts also apply to our published early bird rates.
- Access to our Members only portal for member only investigations resources and recorded webinars.
- The opportunity to join our community ‘give back’ initiatives in your region by supporting ACi charity and fundraising events.
Who can apply?
Membership is open to:
- In-House Investigators, meaning if you are a dedicated corporate investigator in a corporate or non-governmental organisation. This includes in-house legal, HR, audit, compliance, risk, ethics/integrity, operations, security or any role required to contribute to corporate investigations of any kind no matter how little your contribution. In-house seeking a career in corporate investigations or wishing to learn more about the profession.
- Public Sector, Law Enforcement, Academics and Students, meaning those involved in public sector investigations roles of any kind, law enforcement or academics and students with an interest in learning more about corporate investigations or transitioning to a career in corporate investigations. The public sector also includes regulatory organisations and professional bodies with a corporate investigations oversight role or interest in the corporate investigations profession.
- External Investigators, meaning external law firms, consultancies, auditors, education and training companies, private corporate investigation companies, compliance and risk advisory, any role which ‘sells investigative services of any type’ to corporates or non-governmental organisations (NGO’s). The external category also includes investigative journalists seeking to learn more about corporate investigations.
Additional benefits coming soon to members via the Members-only portal include:
- Members Directory (optional profile entry)
- Members Blog (for investigation topics)
- Jobs Board, CV clinic and careers mentoring
- Access to contribute and join ACi Working Groups
- Access to best practice publications and technical resources
We are currently building a range of foundation corporate investigation training topics for delivery live via virtual platforms and e-learning platforms.
We are also building an ACi accredited corporate investigator qualification which will be at the core of the ACi education and training pathway.
To join this exciting association click the button below to apply.