Our one-day investigations workshops cover a number of topics including:
• Managing and planning an investigation
• Identifying and interpreting evidence
• Managing whistleblowers and recent legislation
• E-discovery, forensic IT and legality of material obtained
• Establishing investigative conclusions
• Investigation findings – compliance remediation, consideration of corrective and preventative actions to support your organisation.
The special workshop features subject matter experts who are available for direct discussion and support in the management of the investigations case study used in the training. The workshop is suitable for all levels of corporate investigators and provides an opportunity to enhance your existing skills and learn from subject matter experts in the field. The training is of particular benefit to those who are not full-time investigators such as in-house Human Resources, Compliance, and Legal professionals, but who support and handle corporate investigations and disputes. The training is also of benefit to consultants supporting corporate clients with such investigations.