- This event has passed.
ACi Immersive Workshop
5 September 2019 @ 8:00 am
Our interactive workshop will enhance and develop the decision-making ability of delegates, featuring a complex real-life example allegation where delegates will decide what, when and why to utilise investigative tools including: open source research, digital forensics, eDiscovery, investigative interviewing and legal options. Input from expert panel members brings to life this challenging scenario providing a realistic, participatory and engaging learning environment.
The workshop will benefit:
- New/developing corporate investigators;
- Career investigators seeking to transition from other organisations (I.e. public to private);
- Established professionals (HR, compliance officers etc.) from various backgrounds seeking to upskill and/or seek exposure to a complex end-to-end corporate investigation in a training environment;
- Established corporate investigators seeking to stay up-to-date, upskill, challenge themselves and/or to obtain continuing professional development points and certificate of attendance for personal development plans.
The workshop is an interactive seminar with audience participation where delivery is focused on a dynamic, evolving and multi-faceted case/scenario involving injects of data and information, where delegates at set intervals are invited to vote on investigative considerations to drive the discussion. The event focuses on particular aspects of the life cycle of a case, and junctures where strategic decisions are informed by risk indicators.
Led and facilitated by experienced corporate investigation professionals, participants are assisted by a panel of subject matter experts who will be on-hand to present soundbite knowledge shares and advice on case strategy, decisions and potential impacts.
Key thoughts, top tips along with other tools and materials will be provided from each of the experts and the ACi as part of the workshop.
- Neil Fletcher, Global Investigations Program Citi
- Satnam Tumani, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Trevor Wiles, Partner, FRA
- Jenny Wilson, Partner, Kirland & Ellis
- Dr Thomas Wilson, Partner Kirkland & Ellis
- Mick Confrey, Director, Intersol Global
- Steven Haynes, Greyhawk
- Trevor Dickey, GSK
This event was supported by