ACi Immersive Investigations Workshop – Vienna
October 6 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm€349
The ACi and Schoenherr are pleased to host the ACi’s immersive Investigations Workshop to be held at Schoenherr’s offices in Vienna.
8.30 am – 5.30 pm followed by Networking drinks
The one-day event will cover the following topics:
• Managing & Planning an investigation
• Identifying and interpreting evidence
• Managing Whistleblowers and recent legislation
• E-discovery, forensic IT and legality of material obtained
• Establishing investigative conclusions
• Investigation findings – Compliance remediation, consideration of corrective and preventative actions to support your organisation
The event will be followed by Networking drinks.
The full-day event will have subject matter experts available for direct discussion and support in the management of the case study used in the training. The workshop is suitable for all levels of corporate investigators and provides an opportunity to enhance your existing skills and learn from subject matter experts in the field. The training is of particular benefit to those who are not full-time investigators such as in-house Human Resources, Compliance, and Legal professionals, but who support and handle corporate investigations and disputes. The training is also of benefit to consultants supporting corporate clients with such investigations.
All lectures will be in English.
- Early bird price available until 6th September 2022: €349
- Full price ticket €449
Click the button below to pay by card. To book a place by invoice please contact: email@example.com